Let Us Help
The Caring Meals ministry provides meals for Hyde Park Community members and attenders in their time of need. From medical issues and surgery to birth/adoption and death, this ministry initiative is a practical way to come alongside others in our faith community during these times so they have one less thing to worry about.
Be Part of the Caring Meal Team
Care for those in our midst by showing God’s love through a meal in a variety of different ways!
- Be part of the delivery team to receive meal sign ups as a need arise. Email email@example.com to sign or call the church office at 513-871-1345.
- Be part of the Caring Meals Assembly Team and come in when we schedule meal prep days to make freezer meals. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or call the church office at 513-871-1345.
- Donate money to be used to provide the ingredients for the freezer meal assembly days or for take-out/meal delivery services while the meal sign up is created and sent out.
If you want to provide a meal to an individual or family…
- A meal sign up will be created and sent to you to help coordinate meals.
- Sign-up for days that work with your schedule to deliver a homemade meal or have a meal sent through a meal delivery service (DoorDash, UberEats, etc).
- On the sign-up, you will be provided with directions to the home, a delivery time, contact information for the family, and any other pertinent information (such as food allergies/restrictions/needs, family size, etc.).
If you enjoy cooking, baking, or even ordering and picking up take-out, consider being part of the Caring Meals team!
If you or your family want to request meal support or know someone at HPCUMC in need of meal support…
News & Happenings
From the Corner of Grace
Take a look inside HPCUMC’s quarterly magazine, ‘From the Corner of Grace’.
Check out our Blog
HPUMC’s leadership posts blogs weekly. Check it out!
Sign Up for our Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date on all of the latest news, events and ways to worship.