Jesus proclaims in the tenth chapter of John, “I came that [you] may have life, and have it abundantly.” In Acts 1 we are told to go and bear witness to this abundant life. I celebrate the multiple ways Hyde Park Community has borne witness to, and offered abundant life:
• Over 90 youth and adult servants offered the light of Christ to the most vulnerable in Cincinnati through Summer Impact.
• For the third year we sponsored a Summer Reading Camp for at risk elementary students grade 1-3.
• Our Preschool maintains the highest ranking in the State of Ohio (5 star), with 200 children enrolled.
• First Friday Nighters and Thursday Edition continue to be a foundational piece of our Senior Adult Ministry. New programs include: “A Few Good Men and a Meal”, a time for men to gather for lunch and fellowship; “Friendly Visitors”, a ministry where members of the church give their time and presence to fellow members of HPC who are home bound.
• The Organ Concert Series begins its fifteenth season hosting internationally acclaimed concert artists.
• 136 of the 228 participants in the “Shipwrecked” Vacation Bible School were from the surrounding neighborhood.
• Partnership with Rothenberg Preparatory Academy, offering a beacon of love, support, and compassion through 3 different programs for volunteers to engage.
• Our Youth made an impact locally and globally during the “Made to Make a Difference Retreat; and traveling to the impoverished Sea Islands of South Carolina offered a hand up to those in need.
• The Young Adult Ministry has launched a number of opportunities for fellowship and study, and is flourishing.
• Over 1,000 HPC members/attendees are engaged in a study or connect group.
• Inspiring worship is offered weekly through music and the spoken word.
• The Hospitality Team welcomes our guests with a welcome lunch quarterly.
Thank you for witnessing to the abundant life in Christ through your financial generosity and gifts of time! It is a privilege to serve in ministry with you!