We are women with a Purpose!
United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The entire program and organization of United Methodist Women focuses on mission. Our mission initiatives include:
- Providing opportunities to grow spiritually
- Equipping women & girls to be leaders
- Providing transformative educational experiences
- Organizing for growth & flexibility
- Working for justice through service and advocacy
Hyde Park Community United Methodist Church United Methodist Women has 4 Circles that meet monthly. Our fundraising efforts center around our 4 times a year Sunday morning Pancake Breakfasts and a Cookie Walk in early December. We also have opportunities for fellowship as an entire UMW unit including Dinner Club, Book Club, Women’s Retreats.
To find out more, visit the national website, United Methodist Women.