What can you do with myHPC?
- Have you moved, changed your email address or phone numbers? Do you want to use your cell as your primary means of voice communication? Or do you just want to ensure the church has your correct and up-to-date information? You can use myHPC to see the information we have on record for you and easily make updates online.
- Would you like to register online for a class or take a look at what classes and activities are happening? myHPC is available 24 hours a day and makes online registration almost painless.
- Need to check the date and time for a class or meeting? myHPC makes all church calendars available online.
- Want to give online? myHPC is a convenient and secure way to give via credit card and E-check.
- Want to be able to select the kinds of communications you receive from HPC? You can select the information you are interested in receiving by mail or e-mail by updating your preferred communication interests.
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to create an account.
- If you need a login, click here. Then click “Need a login” and enter your email address and first and last name.
- myHPC will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and a link to create a password (if you encounter problems, Hyde Park Community may not have your current email in the church database, so please email Katie Baumann at email@example.com to update your email address so that you will be able to log in).
- You will now be able to login and use myHPC anytime you like.