As we begin a new year, I celebrate with you 2018! Thank you for your faithfulness to the ministry and mission of HPCUMC/OTRCC through your generosity. You have offered abundant living to countless individuals, families, and communities through your financial support. Because you gave:
- Our partnership with Rothenberg Preparatory Academy flourishes. At Christmas we provided over 40 preschoolers, and 50 third graders, with gifts, in addition to 100 gifts for the “Falcon Buck Good Behavior Store.”
- We provided 552 families a Thanksgiving meal; and over 200 people helped assemble the
- Provided pizza and fellowship with youth at 20/20 ministry.
- Our Preschool flourishes with a capacity enrollment; and bi-monthly Chapel, lead by our Director of Children and Family Ministries, offering God’s love through worship designed for preschoolers.
- The Young Adult Ministry continues to grow as we engage Young Adults in the Hyde Park Community and surrounding communities.
- The Fourth Sunday of Advent offered a worship experience featuring John Rutter’s “Gloria”, and the Cathedral Choir
- Over 50 children lead our Family Christmas Eve worship service.
- The Worship @ 11 Band continues to lead worship that is inspiring and powerful.
- First Friday Nighters and Thursday Edition offer quality programming and fellowship for our Senior Adults.
- The Christmas Bash (the most recent Community Welcome Event) opened our doors to the community, where over 100 children and their families enjoyed food, crafts, fellowship, and a visit with Santa; of the 54 families that attended 43 families were from the community.
- For the first time in over a decade we ended the fiscal year in the black, and debt free!
It is a privilege to serve in ministry with you, to God is the glory!