10. The first disciples gathered together to study scriptures and pray. (Acts 2)
9. It is like mining for diamonds; new treasures appear each week!
8. Learning and sharing with others with different viewpoints is refreshing.
7. My prayer life deepens as I pray for others and they pray for me.
6. Being a part of a small group gives me a safe place to share my thoughts and needs and be a part of a wonderful community.
5. Reading the Bible helps direct my decisions: “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” (Psalm 119:105)
4. I meet new people, form amazing friendships, and enjoy amazing snacks. (not kidding!)
3. It is good exercise, for my mind and my soul, opening me to new ideas.
2. Hopefully, I become a little more like Jesus; Jesus studied the scriptures too!
1. It is a lot of fun! (stress-free learning environment guaranteed!)
You are invited to join me this fall and winter for Disciple Fast Track. This is a 12-week study of the Old Testament for very new beginners to Bible Study and those who simply want to learn more. It begins in September 2017 and ends in March 2018… sounds slow, right?!
It is intentionally designed and paced for people with busy lives! We will meet twice a month on Tuesday evenings, beginning on September 12. We will also be sharing appetizers each week and then study the Bible together. If you would like to hear more about this incredible experience of eating and studying together on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 pm, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at the office: 513-871-1345. I would love for you to join in the adventure!